This article expains how to add links to Joomla articles or to other web sites.
Important – This procedure requires that you have JCE Content Editor ( http://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/ )installed.
- In an open article, select the text you want to use as the link text and then click the Edit/Insert Linkbutton.
Link Text Screen
- In the Insert/Edit Linkdialog box, perform one of the following:- To link to another website or URL, enter the URL in the URLfield.- To link to another content item, from the Select Link Type menu, select Article and then select the section and category and article you want to link to.
Edit/Insert Link Dialog Box
- Select a target for the link.- If you want to link to open in the current window, select Open in this window / frame.- If you want the link to open in a new window, select Open in a New Window.
- Click Insert to insert the link.
- Open the article on your website and test the link to make sure it links to the correct page.