If you have a WordPress, you probably know that there are numerous plugins for adding Facebook to your website. Why use a plugin when you can go straight to the source to get a Facebook plugin for your website? This procedure explains how to add a Facebook Timeline to WordPress.
The following procedure explains how to add a Facebook timeline to WordPress.
- Go to the following URL: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin
- Configure the Page Plugin.
- Click Get Code.
- Copy the top code and insert just after the opening body tag.
- Copy the bottom code.
- In WordPress, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag a Text Widget into the Sidebar where you want the Facebook Timeline to appear.
- Click on the Text widget to open it and paste the code you copied into the text field. Add a title if you want the title to appear on the page and then click Save.
- Your results should look something like this: