How to Create a Custom Read More Title in Joomla
In Joomla ( 1.6 and above), you can create a custom Read More link for any article. By doing so, you will improve your search engine visibility by telling the search engines exactly what the linked page is about.
See also: How to add Joomla article titles to read more links and how to truncate Joomla Read More titles.
To create a custom read more title for a Joomla article
IMPORTANT: Requires Joomla 1.6 or higher.
- From the Joomla administrator menu, go to Content > Article Manager.
- Click on the article to which you want to add a custom Read More title.
- From the settings on the right side, click Article Options.
- In the Read More Textfield, enter a read more title.Default Read More
Custom Read More
- Click Save to save your changes.