Joomla Articles: To add links to a Joomla article
This article expains how to add links to Joomla articles or to other web sites.
Important – This procedure requires that you have JCE Content Editor ( http://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/ )installed.
- In an open article, select the text you want to use as the link text and then click the Edit/Insert Linkbutton.
Link Text Screen
- In the Insert/Edit Linkdialog box, perform one of the following:- To link to another website or URL, enter the URL in the URLfield.- To link to another content item, from the Select Link Type menu, select Article and then select the section and category and article you want to link to.
Edit/Insert Link Dialog Box
- Select a target for the link.- If you want to link to open in the current window, select Open in this window / frame.- If you want the link to open in a new window, select Open in a New Window.
- Click Insert to insert the link.
- Open the article on your website and test the link to make sure it links to the correct page.
I’m curious to find out what blog system you’re utilizing? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?
Pat Fortino says
I used WordPress and have not had security issues.