Joomla has a little known feature that makes it very easy to add modules to your articles.
- Enable the plugin Content – Load Module.
From the menu, select Extensions > Plugin Manager and click Content – Load Module.
- Configure the plugin.
– Select Yes for the Enable Plugin option.
– Select a style from the Stylelist. For cleaner code, do not use the styles with table code.
- Open the article in which you want to add the module and insert the following code where you want the module to appear:
positionName can be anything you like, but use only alpha numeric characters and do not use an existing module position. For example,
- From the menu, select Extensions > Module Manager and then click New.
- Click the link for the module you want to create.
Joomla displays the Module Editscreen.
- In the Title field, add a module title.
- If you want the module title to be displayed, click Yes in the Show Title option.
- In the Enabled option, click Yes.
- In the Position field, double click to select text and type the name of the module position you created in step 3; eg, myNewPosition.
IMPORTANT: You can enter any name you want but use only alpha numeric characters and do not use an existing module position.
- Click Save to save the new module.
- Navigate to the page in which you added the module to verify that the module is displayed.
IMPORTANT: If you don’t see the module but you see the loadposition code, you probably forgot to publish the Content – Load Module plugin.