To improve you search engine ranking, each article should have keywords and a description. Use keywords specific to the article.
- On the Content menu, click All Content items.
- On the Content Manager Items page, click the article you want to edit.
Joomla displays article editing screen.
- Click the Metadata Informationtab.
Article Screen: Metadata Information Tab
- Enter a description of the article in the Description field. The description should contain keywords that will help search engines catalog the article.
- Enter a keyword list in the Keywords field. Separate keywords and keyword phrases with a comma. For example:
website design, design, search engine optimization, optimization, webpage, webpage design
- Click Save to save your changes.