To Fix the Joomla SEF Broken URL Problem
- Rebuild the menu.
– From Joomla Admin screen, go to Menus > Main Menu (or the menu with a problem) and click Rebuild.
- Whether or not you you have cache turned on, empty all cache.
– From Joomla Admin screen, go to Site > Maintenance > Clear Cache.
– Select all cache items and click Delete.
– Click the Purge Expired Cache tab and then click Purge Expired.
The two steps above should clear up your broken SEF URL problem. I hope this tip helps prevent some heartburn.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2